1. Seasoning "Lubystok" for sauce "Bechamel" - 1 pack.
2. Himalayan pink salt "Lubystok"
3. "Hell pepper" black ground "Lubystok"
4. Flour - 250 g
5. Eggs - 2 pcs.
6. Olive oil - 30 ml
7. Cream cheese - 250 g
8. Gorgonzola cheese - 100 g
9. Milk - 450 ml
10. Cream - 50 ml
11. Water - 100 ml
12. Spinach - 50 g
13. Lemon - 1 pc.
14. Fresh herbs
- Beat the spinach with the cream until smooth and add to the flour.
- Add two eggs and olive oil. Mix until smooth. Leave for 30 minutes. for swelling of gluten.
For the filling:
- Beat the prepared fish with cream cheese in a blender. Season with spices.
- Roll out the dough by dividing it into two parts. Spread the filling on one, grease with beaten egg and cover with the second part of the dough. Cut ravioli.
- Boil until tender in salted boiling water with the addition of olive oil.
- Lay out on a plate. Drizzle with Bechamel sauce.
- Garnish with lemon zest and gorgonzola cheese.
Enjoy your ravioli with “Lubystok”!
P.S. By following the link to our youtube channel, you can watch the recipe and play it in your kitchen —>