We prepare Italian cuisine – cannelloni with meat filling, Bolognese and Bechamel sauces. The unsurpassed aroma of the dish will be complemented by organic spices from the Trading House ” Lubystok”.
Ingredients preparation time:
1. Seasoning for the preparation of "Bolognese" sauce "Lubystok" - 1 pack. (40 g)
2. Seasoning for the preparation of "Bechamel" sauce "Lubystok" - 1 pack. (40 g)
3. A mixture of organic peppers "Lubystok" - 1 tbsp.
4. Organic oregano "Lubystok" - 1 tbsp.
5. Nutmeg ground "Lubystok" - a crumb
6. Pasta (pasta) Cannelloni - 1 unitary enterprise.
7. Minced beef - 400 g
8. Water or broth - 250 ml.
9. Cream 18% - 100 ml.
10. White dry wine - 100 ml.
11. Cheddar cheese - 125 g
12. Parmesan cheese - 50 g
13. Celery - 100 g
14. Carrots - 100 g
15. Leeks - 70 g
16. Garlic - 20 g
17. Chili pepper -10 g
18. Ripe tomatoes - 100 g
19. Tomato paste - 25 g
20. Red paprika ground organic paprika "Lubystok" - 1 tsp.
21. Ground black organic pepper - to taste
22. Himalayan pink salt - to taste
23. Fresh herbs - rosemary, basil and parsley
Prepare Bolognese sause
Wash and dry vegetables. Celery stalks finely chop. Grate the carrots. Finely chop the leeks. Chop the greens and garlic. Blanch and chop the tomatoes.
Heat a frying pan. Pour olive oil. Add the leeks. Fry until golden brown. Add celery and carrots. Stir. Add wine. Fry until the alcohol evaporates. Add tomato paste. Stir. Add the minced meat. Stir. Add the seasoning for the Bolognese sauce of the Trading House “Lubystok “.
Stirring, bring everything to a uniform consistency and allow the sauce to harden a bit.
Spoon the pasta with the prepared Bolognese sauce. Lightly grease the baking dish with butter, especially the walls. At the bottom put 2 tbsp. l. Bechamel sauce and distribute it evenly over the entire area. Spread the stuffed pasta and pour Bechamel sauce on top. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and bake for 20-30 minutes, depending on the recommendations of the paste manufacturer.
Five minutes before cooking – sprinkle with grated cheese again.
Using a wide flat spatula, transfer the portion of pasta to a plate that can be preheated slightly. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, decorate with basil leaves.
Buon appetito with “Lubystok”!
P.S. By following the link to our youtube channel, you can watch the recipe and play it in your kitchen —>