1. Turmeric Premium "Lubystok" - 1 tbsp.
2. Garmon - 300 g
3. Sochevitsa (chervona) - 300 g
4. Carrots - 2 pcs.
5. Onios - 1 pc.
6. Selera (stem) - 1 pc.
7. Tops - 200 ml.
8. Olive olia - 20 ml.
For rib broth:
1. The universal “Chef's Recipes” seasoning "Lubystok" -1.5 tbsp.
2. Salmon (ridge) - 1 pc.
3. Salt for gusto
1. Pumpkin grain - 10 pcs.
2. Green leaf lettuce - 1 bunch
3. Tops - 1 tbsp.
Cooking the soup base:
- Put the peeled pumpkin core together with the washed lentils in a saucepan.
- Add salt and turmeric. Cook until cooked.
Cooking fish broth:
- Fill the salmon ridge with water, add salt and the universal “Chef’s Recipes” seasoning.
- Strain the finished broth and use it for the desired consistency of the soup.
- Stew carrots, onions and celery in olive oil.
Ready soup base:
- Mix the stewed vegetables and broth in one saucepan, add cream and interrupt with a blender until smooth.
- Add more salt if necessary.
- We decorate the ready-made cream soup with fresh salad leaves, pumpkin seeds and cream.
Enjoy your meal with “Lubystok”!
P.S. By following the link to our youtube channel, you can watch the recipe and play it in your kitchen —>