This salad is an unusual combination of familiar products which you can buy in any supermarket or shop. It won’t take many abilities to cook tasty, useful and festive dish.
- lettuce (you can take any kind you prefer);
- big black pit olives;
- 300 gr pumpkin pulp (if you can’t weight it – just take approximately one piece of a big pumpkin);
- sheep cheese (you can take also goat or cow cheese);
- olive oil (it also would be tasty if replace it by corn oil. In no case don’t take sunflower oil, it will spoil the taste of salad);
- spices: basil, marjoram, mix of peppers, salt.
- Turn on the oven to preheat it to 200 ?С. While the oven is preheating – peel the pumpkin and slice it into small pieces. Cover the form with backing paper and place the pumpkin on it.
- Season the pumpkin with salt, pepper mix, herbs to taste and grease it with oil. Cover the pumpkin with backing paper and place it in the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes passed take the top paper off and again place the pumpkin in the oven for 10-15 minutes. The pumpkin should be ruddy but not burnt.
- Place the cooked pumpkin out and let it cool down.
- Wash, dry and rip the lettuce and put it into the salad bowl.
- Place backed pumpkin pieces, sliced cheese and olives on the top of salad.
- Season with olive oil and herbs.