1. Beef - 500 g
2. Cherries (pitted) - 100 g
3. Himalayan pink salt "Lubystok" - 1.5 tbsp.
4. Ground cinnamon "Lubystok" -1.5 tsp.
5. Ginger ground "Lubystok" -1 tbsp.
6. Butter - 50 g
7. Olive oil - 50 g
8. Wine sauce - 30g
9. Greens for decoration
- Peel and marinate the veal with spices such as ginger, cinnamon, thyme and Himalayan pink salt. Make two punctures with a knife.
- Stuff with cherries so that the cherries completely fill the meat. Let marinate and grease with oil.
- Fry in a mixture of butter and olive oil. Lay out on foil and let stand.
- Cut the meat and place on a plate. Drizzle with cherry sauce.
- When serving, decorate with greens, fresh or frozen berries. Serve with apple-ginger chutney.
Enjoy your beef with “Lubystok”!
P.S. By following the link to our youtube channel, you can watch the recipe and play it in your kitchen —>