Probably everyone likes potatoes. But fried potatoes is too rich in calories and not very good for your health. And during boiling potatoes lose a lot of vitamins. Therefore, the best option is baking. Roasting saves maximum of vitamins and do not add extra calories.
And if you bake potatoes by this recipe, using the olive oil and aroma herbs, you get not only useful, but also a festive dish and will surprise your guests and relatives!
- potatoes – 1 kg.;
- olive oil – 3 tablespoons;
- balsamic vinegar;
- fresh rosemary;
- spices: marjoram, bay leaf, a mixture “5 peppers”, salt.
- Peel the potatoes and throw it into boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven up to 230 degrees.
- Grease the form with olive oil (parchment paper can be used).
- We spread the potatoes on the form and put in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce: mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, herbs and spices.
- We took out the potatoes from the oven and pour with sauce.
- We cooled the oven to 180 degrees. Send the potatoes in the oven for another 30 minutes. If the potatoes become a little dark at the top, we cover it with foil.
Enjoy your meal!